External Dispute Resolution
Our business believes that it is essential for our customers to be able to identify and deal with a broker who has the ability, authority and proper training to hear and respond appropriately to any complaints or disputes.
It is a requirement of ASIC regulations that we have a Dispute Resolution procedure.
You can lodge complaints by contacting Mr Jack Bradford, the Complaints Officer by:
• telephoning 1300850447
• e-mailing email@example.com
• writing to Mr Jack Bradford at P.O. Box 411 Kenmore Hills QLD 4069
or by speaking to any representative of our business who will refer you to the Complaints Officer.
You should explain the details of your complaint as clearly as you can. You may do this verbally or in writing.
When we receive a complaint, we will attempt to resolve it promptly. We hope that in this way we will stop any unnecessary and inappropriate escalation of minor complaints.
We will observe the following principles in handling your complaint:
- There is no requirement for face-to-face contact between you and us, although it may be useful for us to come to a satisfactory resolution;
- We expect that both parties will make a genuine attempt to resolve a complaint promptly;
- We expect that both parties will provide all essential and relevant information, documents, written statements and any other materials that may properly and reasonably be believed to assist in resolving the complaint; and
- We expect that both parties will comply with all reasonable requests from the other party to provide information within a reasonable time frame.
Our External Dispute Resolution scheme
If we do not reach agreement on your complaint, you may refer the complaint to an external Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme.
The independent arbitrator is the Australian Financial Complaints Authority. You can contact the authority in any of the following ways